Sunday 22 June 2014

About me

Hi there, my name is Shola and I am a personal Hair Stylist with my own chic hair salon in the Worcestershire area namely Redditch.I have been a Hair Stylist for over 20 years so you can imagine the wealth of experience I have.My Stylish salon, Hair Creations, has been established for the last 15 years.2 years ago we relocated from our old salon to my new salon just outside the prestigious Kingfisher Shopping Centre.This was a big upgrade as appearance is everything.Since our relocation my salon has gone from strength to strength.I am proud to say that I am a Senior State Registered Hairdresser and have so many certificates I can not fit them all on the wall.Now I want to share my experience and give advice on all aspects of Hairdressing and Hair Extensions.I am constantly updating my skills expertise and strive to be one of the best in my field. Below are images of my Chic salon and later, some of my work will follow. For a full, comprehensive insight into what I do, visit my website at www.haircreationsredditch.co.uk


Hair Creations Salon, Redditch











No comments:

Post a Comment